Bluehill Universal v4.21
Released June 11, 2020
- NEW screen-lock functionality to lock Bluehill on-demand or after a set period of inactivity. Users can configure this functionality to work with or without the use of Bluehill security. If Bluehill security is enabled, users must re-enter their username and password to unlock the software. Once the software is locked, users can customize their away message to notify other laboratory personal of the status of the machine and testing.
Bluehill Universal v4.18
Released February 28, 2020
- NEW controller support for 3400 and 6800 Series systems, including support for collision mitigation, the smart-close airkit, software safety coaching, and auto-positioning on 6800 systems.
- The NEW Traceability module. The optional module provides users with method, sample, and report template revision history, electronic signatures, and a secure and searchable audit trail built into Bluehill Universal.
- XY Stage test control in Bluehill Universal Compression and Compression Test Profiler methods. Allows users with XY stage hardware to create grid, diamond, or custom test control sequences directly in Bluehill Universal, eliminating the need for TestMaster™.
- New softkey to make a relative move on demand. Ideal for users who want to move the system crosshead on floor models or extra height systems without manually jogging the system.
- Automatic frame enable/disable when using Security and a user logs-in/ logs-out.
- NEW operator input for entering grip pressure. Appropriate for users with the smart-close airkit.
Bluehill Universal v4.11
Released June 26, 2019
- RS232 exporting capability. In addition to exporting to a file type, this feature allows users to export directly to a serial port.
- Reminder to set safety limits. When opening a new method or sample file, users must acknowledge that the crosshead limits are set.
- New button and switch calculations for testing electronics and components. These new calculates help users quantify the usable of their products.
- Sample data inputs. Allows users to easily select a date in a test using a calendar icon.
Bluehill Universal v4.08
Released December 14, 2018
- Tension / Torsion TestProfiler and Compression / Torsion TestProfiler method types. Used with the Torsion Add-On 2.0 for biaxial testing (hardware required).
- Enhanced Bluehill Security with expanded permissions, and Windows® login and Active Directory support. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn more.
- Quadratic fit calculation allowing users to define a curve from 2nd to 6th order polynomial fit.
- Ability to balance a transducer directly from the Live Display.
Bluehill Universal v4.06
Released June 6, 2018
- Generalized End of Test criteria allow users to specify the ends of tests with more physical and virtual measurements.
- Choice Inputs (customized drop-down menus) now available at the Sample level.
- More options for customizing export files and post-test actions, such as file-naming and launching an executable file at the end of a test.
- 4-bar weighted average now available as a sample statistic.
- Prompted Test and extensometer removal now supported by Multistation systems.
Bluehill Universal v4.04
Released November 27, 2017
- NEW Sub-Samples allow you to quickly sort your results table by similar parameters, such as warp/weft, operator name, machine/cross, etc. This can be used to show statistics for individual sub-groups, which allows you to recognize trends and differences quickly within a test sample.
- QuickTest results are now displayed with indicators on the graph.
- Support for 59-R5 and 59-R6 data-acquisition-only retrofits of manually controlled systems.
Bluehill Universal v4.03
Released August 8, 2017
- NEW Visual Pass/Fail Indicator for the test workspace allows you quickly see from across the room whether a test passes or fails based on acceptance range criteria set in the method.
- When modifying a calculation or input post-test, now there’s no need to recalculate the Results Table from the test workspace.
- Gains are now modifiable within individual TestProfiler blocks.
- Expression Builder may be used to define acceptance criteria for inputs and results.
Bluehill Universal v4.01
Released February 30, 2017
- QuickTest: Create a QuickTest method by entering a few basic parameters, and start running simple single-ramp tests in seconds.
- Enhanced Exporting Capability: More flexibility to create customized results and raw data output files, making it easier to send test information to your data management systems.
- Instron Connect: A revolutionary way to get in touch with Instron Technical Support. Send inquiries directly from Bluehill Software.