2742-103 ±1 kN Pneumatic Fatigue Grips
2742-103 | ±1 kN Pneumatic Fatigue-Rated Wedge Action Grips
- Features side-entry design for easy specimen insertion from the side.
- Suitable for tension and compression, including full reverse-stress dynamic testing.
- Dynamic Capacity: ±1 kN (±225 lbf)
- Temperature Range: +10 to +50 °C (+50 to +122 °F)
- Mechanical interface: M6x1 RH female thread
- Dimensions: 135 mm high x 73 mm wide
- Grip mass: 0.7 kg (1.54 lbs) approximately per grip.
Quantity: 2 grips.
Designed to suit ElectroPuls™ test instruments, the 2742-103 pneumatic wedge action grips are suitable for tension, compression and reverse-stress testing on a wide range of specimens and materials. The grips are pneumatically operated directly from the machine handset and the open-fronted design provides easy specimen insertion, positioning and clamping.
- 368.1 KB
- Machine de Fatigue ElectroPuls E1000 à Moteur Linéaire Electrique